paragui-users

[paragui-users] news

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: [paragui-users] news
Date: 03 Aug 2002 05:11:01 +0200

Hi all out there!

It's currently impossible for me to process all the requests on the
mailing list. (Andrew and Eric are doing a great job).

Some things to notice:

valgrind:
I had i chance to take a look at valgrind,...
Trust me. The CVS version of ParaGUI (1.0.3) is 100% mem leak free.

maintenance:
>From now on Andrew and Eric are responsible for any CVS / bug-report
issues.
I'm simply overloaded and may get a chance to drop in later this year
(or maybe next year).

themes:
Thanks to Roger for contributing the great "Tower" theme.
We need more people writing themes for ParaGUI, but it's really great
that he (Roger) did the first step.
Themes are available at the "Download" section of the web-site.

development:
As you all might know:
The next major version of ParaGUI will bring some exciting new features.
But,...
We need developers... (as ever)
Everyone interested please take a look at the CVS "head" version.
It's open for *any* ideas,...

Do it.
Would be great

Alex

PS: OpenSource projects are completely split off their leaders (survey
result). That's YOUR chance, Do it. NOW.