Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Creating new UAVs/airframes

From: Yani ZIANI
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Creating new UAVs/airframes
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 01:23:19 -0700 (MST)

Hi,
I'm not sure how creating or adapting one of those JSBSIM airframes would
help, as they don't even seem to be used by default during compilation. The
closest files I can find that are actually used are the airframes referenced
here
<https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/tree/master/conf/airframes/examples>
, which have obviously different structures and data in it.
Additionnally, if I do try, for instance, to compile any ardrone2 (that is
to say, either ardrone2, ardrone2_flightplan_guided_gazebo, ardrone2_gazebo)
using the simple_ardrone2.xml config file (
https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/blob/master/conf/simulator/jsbsim/aircraft/simple_ardrone2.xml
<https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/blob/master/conf/simulator/jsbsim/aircraft/simple_ardrone2.xml>

), and using the NPS target, the compilation can't manage to generate a
airframe.h file and fails.
(I should probably have mentionned that sooner, but I'm using v5.12_stable)

Yani

Gautier Hattenberger-3 wrote

--
Sent from: http://lists.paparazziuav.org/paparazzi-devel-f3.html