Re: [Paparazzi-devel] make failed after updating

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] make failed after updating
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 23:22:16 +0300

Hi Michal

I suspect that it has something to do with git indeed but as i said i have plenty of backups so it is easy to clone a fresh copy and apply my changes and code.

Hector i have found that the error is different every time and either my hard disk is disintegrating which is not because i have seen this behavior on two different computers or something is not being updated correctly sometimes.

In any case everything works fine now so i made a few :-):-):-) more copies...

Chris