Re: [Paparazzi-devel] angular acceleration control and motion capture

From: Hector Garcia de Marina
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] angular acceleration control and motion capture
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 10:27:19 +0100

Hi Fabrizio,

In principle, you can derive the moments in the rotorcraft from the gyroscopes.

I am not sure whether somebody has done what you request in Paparazzi. Is it possible? Sure! In fact, you can already send from the ground linear acceleration commands to a rotorcraft. It is an experimental branch, but I guess it will be available in master branch soon.

(I see that Ewoud already replied, he knows better about the details xD).