Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How to control more than 8 ESC with paparazzi?

From: Ranger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How to control more than 8 ESC with paparazzi?
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 04:12:21 -0700 (MST)

Hi Flixr
Many thanks to your reply!!
-If the actuator not to be PWM, which board can I use in future?
-How difficult it will be, to customise a new board that have more I/O pins?
I did some search on-line, and realised that realised that some ARM
Cortex-A9 quad core board are of relatively low cost, even compared with
Lisa M, which only has Cortex-M series micro-controller. Why not tailor some
high-end ARM board to run paparazzi?
- I will try the S.BUS first to see how it works..
Cheers
Hao
<http://lists.paparazziuav.org/file/n18245/Arm_Cortex-A9_Quad_core_board.jpg>