[Paparazzi-devel] DSMx hijacking

From: alonso acuña
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] DSMx hijacking
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 09:25:35 -0600

Hello. I was reading this article about taking control of a drone by hijacking the radio control link. http://www.businessinsider.com/icarus-gadget-hijack-almost-any-drone-mid-flight-2016-10?utm_content=buffer18a3e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-ti

They say the fix would have to be implemented in the reciever end

Does Paparazzi have any protection against this? We use Lisa/M as a receiver. I also wonder if DSM2 is affected.

Thanks

Alonso