[Paparazzi-devel] Stable release v5.10

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Stable release v5.10
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 23:23:15 +0200

Dear Paparazzi community,

We are pleased to announce that the new stable release of Paparazzi, numbered v5.10, is out!

The "stabilization" have been very short, but as said in a previous mail, the master branch already had many new features and haven't moved a lot during the past weeks.

The most important changes of this version are:
- many conversion of subsystems to modules, which means in particular a better generated documentation http://docs.paparazziuav.org/latest/onboard_modules.html - a full implementation of an architecture based on ChibiOS, allowing better integration of threaded code for STM32-based boards - many improvements and additions to the computer vision algorithms, especially on Linux-based systems

As usual, the complete change log can be found on Github: https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/blob/v5.10/CHANGELOG.md

This version should also be the last one to support the backward compatibility with "susbsystems" as we are almost done converting everything to modules.

I wish the best luck to Paparazzi teams involved in competitions, especially Mavlab from TUDelft!

Gautier for the Paparazzi UAV team