[Paparazzi-devel] Sniffing the dl_settings

From: Hector Garcia de Marina
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Sniffing the dl_settings
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 16:14:02 +0200

Hello guys,

I am writing an agent for the ground segment and I can sniff the messages GCS <-> vehicle.

I was wondering whether there is something where I can checked the assigned indexes to the actual names in the .xml settings.

Of course I can check them for a particular configuration :P, but I would like to have it done automatically and for whatever conf of the user.

Cheers!

--
Héctor