[Paparazzi-devel] How to calibrate the airspeed?

From: Tom H
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] How to calibrate the airspeed?
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 12:36:48 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,all!
    I wanna measure airspeed with my MS4525D.However,the airspeed measured doesn't show the real value.It displays 0m/s when the real below 10m/s.And it displays 16m/s when the real value is 30m/s.
    I know that we can set the parameters for the ms45xx module.Such as "ms45xx_airspeed_scale","ms45xx_pressure_offset",etc.But,how can I get the calibrated parameters for my MS4525D? I have searched the wiki and found nothing about the calibration for the airspeed.
    Thank's a lot!