Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem during instalation of paparazzi-arm-multil

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem during instalation of paparazzi-arm-multilib
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 17:19:33 +0200

Hi Flávio,

paparazzi-arm-multilib should still be available for precise, see https://launchpad.net/~paparazzi-uav/+archive/ubuntu/ppa/+packages

apt-cache policy paparazzi-arm-multilib
should print the version and repo where it was found (after apt-get update)

Cheers, Felix

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 2:02 AM, flavio_just <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi guys! I have an old source code that I need to build, it ffrom version 4
of Paparazzi. I have Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. I used the followd commands to
install paparazzi-arm-multilib:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:paparazzi-uav/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install paparazzi-dev paparazzi-arm-multilib

but I get the the message
E: Unable to locate package paparazzi-arm-multilib

I tried to make the source code without this installation but it gives some
Ocmpl errors.

Can anyone help me?
Thank you so much guys!
Best regards!