[Paparazzi-devel] Working with GitHub and GitLab simultaneously?

From: notoriou5
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Working with GitHub and GitLab simultaneously?
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 00:18:10 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

like the titel already says, I would like to work with GitHub and GitLab
simultaneously. I would like to edit some files and share them with my
project partner privately over gitlab. I tried to make the current paparazzi
folder my gitlab repository, but I couldn't make it work. Is it even
possible to work with both simultaneously?

Further more, I was playing around with gitlab and somehow I managed to
change some stuff of my files and now it does not seem to work anymore. It
compiled fine before, and now I get this error task:

mcu_periph/uart.c: In function 'uart_periph_init':
mcu_periph/uart.c:244:12: error: 'struct link_device' has no member named
'put_buffer'
   p->device.put_buffer = (put_buffer_t) uart_put_buffer;
            ^
mcu_periph/uart.c:244:27: error: 'put_buffer_t' undeclared (first use in
this function)
   p->device.put_buffer = (put_buffer_t) uart_put_buffer;
                           ^
mcu_periph/uart.c:244:27: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only
once for each function it appears in
mcu_periph/uart.c:244:41: error: expected ';' before 'uart_put_buffer'
   p->device.put_buffer = (put_buffer_t) uart_put_buffer;
                                         ^
make[1]: ***
[/home/kevin/paparazzi/var/aircrafts/Tiltrotor/ap/mcu_periph/uart.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/kevin/paparazzi/sw/airborne'
make: *** [ap.compile] Error 2
make: Leaving directory `/home/kevin/paparazzi'

FAILED 'make -C /home/kevin/paparazzi -f Makefile.ac AIRCRAFT=Tiltrotor
ap.compile' with code 2

Anyone any idea on that?

Thanks a lot again,

Kevin