Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Building a Code for the first time

From: notoriou5
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Building a Code for the first time
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 06:22:03 -0700 (MST)

Happy Easter to everyone :),

maybe some of you guys have some time in this holiday season to help me out
a bit. I tried to build a module to switch the matrix of the motor-mixing
depending which flight state I am in.
This is the code: (somehow the highlighting did not work....)
http://pastebin.com/vsvv8YX8

I know that I still have to do the following:
write matrix_module.h
write matrix_module.xml
activate matrix_module.xml in the airframe.xml file
include the matrix_module.xml in the GUI-Module section
#define matrix_module.h in the motor_mixing.c

My question is now, if through the periodic task matrix_periodic (void) in
matrix_module.c the current values of the Matrix are given to the
motor_mixing.c file? How can I ensure the current values are given to the
motor_mixing? Is it enough to write #define matrix_module.h in the
motor_mixing.c file or is it more complex?

Thanks for your help so far and a happy Easter,

Kevin