Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AR Drone 2.0 Getting Flight Location Data

From: Nathan Speidel
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AR Drone 2.0 Getting Flight Location Data
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 20:30:23 -0800

Thank you!!   This is exactly what we were looking for!

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 4:48 PM, Rijesh Augustine <address@hidden> wrote:
The flight history data is stored under var/logs/<date and time>.data.
These can be replayed via the GCS.
http://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Logs

Messages received from the drone should be on the ivybus. You can
write a program that will read GPS messages as they come in.
http://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Ivy
Heres a python example for sending a message
https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/blob/master/sw/ground_segment/python/move_waypoint_example.py
Here's a C example for reading a message
https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/blob/5bf7d403bd40e5188823be7dfe58ca0b978200ee/sw/logalizer/plotprofile.c