[Paparazzi-devel] PPM and Lisa/M v2.0

From: Helge Walle
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] PPM and Lisa/M v2.0
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2016 18:15:23 +0100

Hi,

And happy new year to the Paparazzi community!

I have just moved directly from v5.4 to v5.8. Using Lisa/M v2.0 in one of my fixedwings, I had to do some changes to my airframe file.

In v5.4 I had:

<subsystem name="radio_control" type="ppm">
   <configure name="RADIO_CONTROL_PPM_PIN" value="UART1_RX"/>
</subsystem>

Now, RADIO_CONTROL_PPM_PIN has moved to the board makefile, and I needed to move the configure line outside of the subsystem lines. so now I have:

<subsystem name="radio_control" type="ppm"/>

and separately:

<configure name="RADIO_CONTROL_PPM_PIN" value="UART1_RX"/>

Maybe the wiki needs to be updated a little, but I am not sure how to put this correctly.

Thanks,
Helge.