[Paparazzi-devel] Getting the intruder angles from traffic_info

From: ubuntunoob
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Getting the intruder angles from traffic_info
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 20:57:09 -0700 (MST)

I hope I am not missing the point here in the use of traffic_info:

I am trying to get an intruder UAV's heading and position in the file of the
main UAV (for now, still using nps). I use traffic_info for that and the
position coordinates are perfect, but not the heading! Converted into
degrees and back to radians, but how is it possible that when my intruder
vehicle is not moving I observe that course of the intruder is going from 70
to 90 degrees and back? When I let the intruder move, the angle changes with
it, but it's never the same value even though I have fixed waypoints in my
flightplan.

Is there anyone here who uses traffic_info to get the course from the other
UAVs and having the correct or incorrect angles? If you do have the correct
angle, what is the reference of this angle? (with respect to?)

All tips and help appreciated thanks!