[Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi sever and GCS issue

From: Tom hardson
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi sever and GCS issue
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 13:21:06 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,everybody,
My paparazzi sever and GCS don't work normally since I have reinstalled paparazzi(v5.6) for my osx(10.10.5)with homebrew. My GCS can't display map although the directory "var/maps/Google" and the directory"var/map/MS" have downloaded the maps tiles in it.

Meanwhile,the running of the sim is very unstable.The plane could automatically lost connection in the simulation,then reconnect,and lost,and reconnect......And the running of the GCS and the sever usually crash.But the paparazzi center doesn't have any warning or error message for it.

To fix it,I have tried every method I can image.First I updated and upgraded the compiler,Xcode,Homebrew,Quartz to the newest version.But it doesn't work.Then I deleted all the software about paparazzi and reinstalled them step by step as the wiki's instruction.However,the problem still exists.

Anybody could tell me how to fix it ?Or any tips about the problem will be appreciate!!

Thank you for your concern!

Yours!