Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Source code analysis of paparazzi

From: Karoly Molnar
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Source code analysis of paparazzi
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 18:13:10 +0100

Hi Mathieu,

in compiler settings I meant that you typically have to provide settings how a given compiler would theoretically compile the code that you want to analyze. I have worked with PCLint, Klocwork and QAC to mention a few and each of these are using some sort of target and compiler specific configuration to tell the static analysis tool e.g. the endianness, the size of an int on the target, if the enum is char or int etc... When I have referred to compiler settings, I thought something similar exists for FramaC as well.

Regards
Karoly