Re: [Paparazzi-devel] A problem getting started with an ARDrone 2

From: Ori Pessach
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] A problem getting started with an ARDrone 2
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 08:00:25 -0700

Well? Any suggestions?

Specifically - is there a way to enable logging in the firmware running on the UAV? Any way to know what "normal" telemetry should look like, so I can begin to understand why paparazzi wants to roll the vehicle to the right, even if I'm holding it level?

I don't have a joystick attached to the laptop during the flight. Could the system be using a default value for the joystick reading in that case?

In short - what's my next troubleshooting step?

Thanks,

Ori