[Paparazzi-devel] How to solve the radio control delay ?

From: Eltonwu
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] How to solve the radio control delay ?
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 23:02:34 -0700 (PDT)

    I use the ATT_RC mode to fly the rotorcraft. I found the radio control
has a little delay when control the craft's attitude.For example,when I push
the stick up,the craft changes it's attitude after about 200ms.When I
release the stick,the craft recover horizontality after about 200ms.
    Does anyone know how to solve this problem or encounter this problem? Is
it a PID tuning problem?

    Thanks in advance.