Re: [Paparazzi-devel] source code

From: wertrrte
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] source code
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 06:00:23 -0700 (PDT)

Oliver Riesener-2 wrote
> see at $PAPARAZZI_HOME/var/YOURAIRCRAFTNAME/ap_srcs.list

    Yah,that's good,but it's not complete! For example,the hardware file
crt0.S is not included.Still,there seems to be a lack of some included .h
files. What if I want to find out all of the needed files?
    Besides,I'm learning the code,and the difficuty comes mainly from the
all kinds of variables without knowing its physical meaning,for example, in
"course_loop",what does 'course' mean? How can I get a clear understanding
about the structure of the code frame? For example,the main function,the
navigation idea,and the control part,So that I can add and test my own
algrithm based on the official code with little care of the hardware.Is
there anyone I can directly ask to?