Re: [Paparazzi-devel] one crash today, reach MAX_DIST_FROM_HOME, PID pro

From: afishindouban
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] one crash today, reach MAX_DIST_FROM_HOME, PID problem ?
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 19:56:40 -0700 (PDT)

by the way, Mr. Gautier

I know you are the OCaml geek here, I want to ask you a question, can we use
something like this in papget ?

sqrt expressoin can be handle by papget.ml ?  or how can we have it works ?

      <papget type="message_field" display="text" x="40" y="150">
        <property name="field" value="sqrt(NAVIGATION.dist2_home)"/>
        <property name="scale" value="1"/>
        <property name="format" value="Dist2H: %.0f m2"/>
        <property name="size" value="20."/>
        <property name="color" value="pink"/>
      </papget>

Kevin