[Paparazzi-devel] Auto2 take off question

From: afishindouban
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Auto2 take off question
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 20:01:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

I am testing a Bixler with master paparazzi, using sample
bixler_lisa_m_2.xml and basic flight paln. it is a DCM INS without compass
involved. What I want to do is that in auto2 mode, click take off, then
click launch to have full throttle, then throw the plane by hand. But after
I click take off, I feel aileron is not stable, I check the message, the
desired roll is changing all the time. in this case, I feel afraid to throw
my air plane, because it can be a crash.  I guess it could because the air
plane has no speed, so GPS heading is not right, and always changing. so the
desired roll is not stable. Am I right at point ?

and then my question is how to make a auto2 hand throw launch with DCM INS ?

Kevin