Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Is that good behavior to make Chinese wiki page on

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Is that good behavior to make Chinese wiki page on the official wiki site?
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 22:58:45 +0200

Hi,

translations are nice, but they have to be maintained to be useful....
I have no clue how good/useful e.g. a google translate of the english page would be in comparison.
For only a few main pages, links like you made are ok IMHO.
It might indeed make sense to make translation easier, e.g. using theĀ translate extension. But I don't have any experience with this and also currently don't have the time to set it up...

@Gautier, Pior, all, what do you guys think?

Cheers, Felix