[Paparazzi-devel] Airspeed sensor configuration

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Airspeed sensor configuration
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 19:15:07 +0800

Hello,

I am having trouble integrating an eagle tree airspeed sensor with my Lisa M/v 2.0 (containing aspirin 2.2 IMU). Although I am able to get readings on the sensor display itself, I am unable to receive a live airspeed indication on the GCS / MESSAGES via telemetry. The sensor has been connected to the board via the I2C1 port. All instructions/ suggestions posted on paparazzi wiki have been used and tested , but to no avail. An airframe file that I recently stumbled upon seemed to have the exact same code that I have used , just that in my case , it doesnt seem to be working . Are there any files that need to be edited?
Any help is appreciated
Please find attached herewith the Airframe file for your references.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android