Re: [Paparazzi-devel] fixed point complementary quaternion AHRS in fixed

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] fixed point complementary quaternion AHRS in fixedwing
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 17:08:55 +0200

Hi Karlito,

the difference in ahrs int_cmpl_quat is that AHRS_GRAVITY_UPDATE_COORDINATED_TURN is enabled by default for fixedwing firmware (but only relevant if you USE_GPS).
And you are using different IMU calibration... try with the same one (the one in your rotorcraft file if that one works)...

Cheers, Felix