Re: [Paparazzi-devel] single ok led?

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] single ok led?
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 16:04:39 -0700

Hi,

We already have led_safety_status module
(https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/blob/master/conf/modules/led_safety_status.xml)
 it is meant to do exactly what you are asking for. Single LED indicating the
status of the aircraft. It can be configured to indicate if it is OK to take
off based on requirements of your aircraft.

Just as a followup thought, you should also set up your arming procedure in a
way that will prevent arming of your aircraft as long as your takeoff
requirements ore not met.

Regards,
Piotr