Re: [Paparazzi-devel] operation / flashing lisa/m

From: Oswald Berthold
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] operation / flashing lisa/m
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 23:24:02 +0200

hey felix, thanks for that info, BMP sounds very promising.

because, and just anecdotally, when wanting to upload the baro change
(from the other thread) a few minutes ago, i promptly forgot to unplug
the UBEC resulting in the smell of very warm electronics. now lisa goes
into bootloader even when no USB is connected. fixing it with ADC2<->GND
now requires me to unplug two cables to be able to flash, yeah. ;)

bst, oswald

p.s. if anyone could think of what could have been blown by this mishap,
i'd be happy to hear that.