Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Copter tuning/setup cookbook step-by-step

From: SilaS
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Copter tuning/setup cookbook step-by-step
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 14:05:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Eduardo,

No, I am using 5.1-devel from a checkout at 18 marc. But I am using Thomas
Scherrer UHF link on a futaba, so therefore possible, that I missed the new
directions! I hope that only this is the case of direction change and
nothing else....

I regular used to frozen paparazzi source during my usage, because then I
can not follow which is my and which is the original modification.

SilaS