Re: [Paparazzi-devel] stabilization problem

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] stabilization problem
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 20:00:39 +0200

Hi Joey,

if a motor turns off even if it is armed then the "neutral" value of that actuator/servo is probably too low. Depending on your ESC you might also want to calibrate it (set its min and max).
The min value is the value set for turning the motor off, neutral is idle and max is maximum thrust/power.

Hope that helps, Felix