[Paparazzi-devel] 回复: some problems ab out "openlog.c"

From: 火箭
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] 回复: some problems ab out "openlog.c"
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 15:11:36 +0800

Sorry,I don't know about openlog.c.
Sorry..................

发件人: "alonso acuña";<address@hidden>;
发送时间: 2014年5月1日(星期四) 下午2:53
收件人: "Paparazzi UAV devel list"<address@hidden>;
主题: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] some problems about "openlog.c"

What I do is log all the messages. Maybe you can create a new message with the data and then it will be logged along with the other messages.

On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 12:41 AM, Mike <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi alonso
     I know what you say, I also add openlog as a module as you say. But now
I want to achieve that some specific data to be saved into openlog. So I
should write some code in it, so I must understand what the "openlog.c" say.
or have you ever done it?

Mike
Thanks