[Paparazzi-devel] I get error while it's installing from source

From: ????????
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] I get error while it's installing from source
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 23:41:12 +0800

Hi,all.
     I have tried to install paparazzi from source.However,I still get error after that I input the command "sudo port install paparazzi-tools".
Here is the error:
--->  Installing rsync @3.0.9_2
--->  Activating rsync @3.0.9_2
Error: org.macports.activate for port rsync returned: Image error: /Library/LaunchDaemons/org.macports.rsyncd.plist already exists and does not belong to a registered port.  Unable to activate port rsync. Use 'port -f activate rsync' to force the activation.
Error: Failed to install rsync
Is the error caused by the connection problem or by anything else?How could I fix it?Thank's a lot!