Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Adjusting Rudder of Aileron

From: paparazzi_guy
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Adjusting Rudder of Aileron
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 13:10:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hey guys,

Just going back to one of the things I mentioned in my first post. Whenever
I try to add settings to a settings xml file I always end up getting the
"lvalue required as left operand of assignment" error but I can't find out
what I'm doing wrong.

In this case I was looking at the ctl_energy.xml file and uncoded the
section:

       <dl_settings NAME="agr">
          <dl_setting MAX="1.0" MIN="0." STEP="0.05"
VAR="agr_climb_throttle" shortname="climb_throttle"
param="AGR_CLIMB_THROTTLE"/>
       </dl_settings>

If you guys know what I should fix that would be awesome. Thanks.

Matthew