[Paparazzi-devel] SD card of apogee

From: Mike
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] SD card of apogee
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 00:42:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

      last month, I have flew my aircraft with apogee board which with a SD
card.

      And just flew on manual and AUTO1; after that I can not see any data
from this SD card on my PC.

      Is there something that need to add in my airframe configuration?

      And another question:Can I set some  certain variables to be stored in
the SD card? If can, how to do it or please tell me which code that need
change?

Mike