Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Need for helo to develop a subsystem

From: AFISH
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Need for helo to develop a subsystem
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 10:03:39 -0700 (PDT)

Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 2:00 AM, bruno jouvencel <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi

I am specialized on the control and I try to integrate in paparazzi my controllers with certain sensors.
I tested my programs under lisa without paparazzi, it is OK (US -i2C, for example). Regrettably I do not how understand to integrate my programs in paparazzi. Can anybody explain to me how we make exactly to develop a substem?

thank