[Paparazzi-devel] GCS

From: Kiran Jadhav
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 08:26:35 +0000

Hi,

How to add new session in paparazzi autopilot ? How to select appropriate session and execute?

Because I have added new session as Flight address@hidden and from tool option I selected DATA link, Server and GCS option and save this.

But after click on execute button only black GCS window is coming with message that waiting for telemetry…………

I am not able to view waypoints and Google map on GCS window.

Please help me in right direction as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards,

Kiran

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.