Re: [Paparazzi-devel] stm32f4 discovery breakout board

From: Karoly Molnar
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] stm32f4 discovery breakout board
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 20:27:03 +0100

Marius can you upload the schematic and layout in pdf so people not having Eagle (?) can also provide feedback? Or just send it by mail.

Regards
Karoly

On 17 Mar 2014, at 20:22, "Marius Pfeffer" <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello all :)

I think i have finished my breakout board.
Can some people check my design ? (It would be nice if at least two could check my design)
https://github.com/NeoFromMatrix/stm32f4discovery_daughterboard

My ideas for this design:

* Minimum site (currently 100x70mm)
* servo can be supplied with seperate power
* pinout for each connection

Problems that maybe occur:
* interference between pwm and adc
* interference between pwm and pusbutton
* spi select slave maybe not on the apropriate spi channel
* right caps used ??? (low esr), how much µF shoud i use  ???

Currently it doesn't fit completely under the discovery board, hold your discovery board on the screen to see what i mean.

I can order a batch at seeedstudio(costs 3€+shipping for one pcb), but this will be organized later !!!, currently I'm only searching for improvement capabilities.
Maybe i can also order some components at mouser and sell a complete diy solder or already soldered kit for prime cost + donation ;)

Best regards
Marius

I have sent the eagle files to Marius (Pheffer) as he can make it better equipped for the paparazzi
if i understood him well.
I designed the board with me as a user only in mind so the layout might not be optimal.
Chris