Re: [Paparazzi-devel] no response for any of the motors

From: evan igor
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] no response for any of the motors
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 22:10:26 +0200

any help

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 4:59 PM, evan igor <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi everyone;

i have paparazzi lisa/m i connected with it receiver spectrum, it's the first time for me to use paparazzi as i trying to develop autopilot system using arduino intel adn i intend to use paparazzi algorithms with refer to it in my work, now i'm trying to fly with it to make comparison with paparazzi in flight response.

1- now i connect v_in to 5 volt of speed controller and GND to GND of speed controller.
2- connect the GPS neo_6m to the UART 3.
3- connect spectrum receiver to UART1/5.

connect a servo as test to one of the output of liza/m and after making binding while GND the ADC1 in ANALOG1.

upload firmware to the liza/m from the CGS for the quadrotor.

but no response in the servo even any power.

thanks and hope for help.