Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Missing arm toolchain on OS X Mavericks installati

From: John Mares
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Missing arm toolchain on OS X Mavericks installation
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 13:56:33 -0800

Awesome!  That sounds like what I'm looking for.  I'll give it a try later...thank you!

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 1:53 PM, Felix Ruess <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I meant the paparazzi_version (i.e. run ./paparazzi_version from your paparazzi directory) and not the installer version.

Anyhow, I can see you are not using v4.x...

The makefile is looking for arm-none-eabi-gcc, which should be in your PATH. Since it is not found it is additionally looking in the old toolchain directory (for folks who still have that installed).

So your cross compiler is not found... running
which arm-none-eabi-gcc
on the commandline should return the path to it...

The wiki says that the binary installer will add a few lines to your ~/.profile for PATH modification.
Can you check your ~/.profile?

Cheers, Felix