[Paparazzi-devel] Selling Lisa/L & Aspirin IMU

From: tacbadmaster
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Selling Lisa/L & Aspirin IMU
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 12:04:04 +0100 (CET)

Hi all

I got this Lisa/L which I got from joby robotics back in 2011along with an
Aspirin IMU on a Carrier board.
Never used them since I didn't get around to it. Since I saw no one has these
anymore assembled,
I figured maybe someone on the mailinglist would be interested in buying it.

Price I paid for without shipping & Taxes were the following, but I will accept
reasonable offers lower than the original pricing.
Aspiring calibration file is still around as well, done by joby robotics.

LISA/L - $350
Aspirin IMU with Carrier - $135

Additionally I have a Gumstix which fits the LISA/L perfectly (also from joby
robotics) which was $219.

If you are interested, just drop me an e-mail!

Cheers,
- Till