Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Git messed up?

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Git messed up?
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 22:58:41 +0100

if you rebase a branch in which you often pulled master, it is normal that you get LOADS of merge conflicts, because your branch already has the same information as master (you pulled) but each commit in your branch that is in master has a different hash (not same parent-child since your commits are in between and might change the meaning of the commit) ...

-Christophe