Re: [Paparazzi-devel] stm32f4 discovery

From: Marius Pfeffer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] stm32f4 discovery
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 18:41:30 +0100

Hello

All these files attached are the work of Chris (address@hidden)

In the fixed_wing_discovery.zip are the airframe and radio xml file (standard can be used for; flight plan, settings, radio)

And you need radio_control_files.zip.
Replace all files in the folderĀ  paparazzi/sw/airbourne/arch/stm32/subsystem/radio_control with the files from the zip folder.
These files also support the appropriate Timer 8 for PPM input.
Chris made a pull request for these a month ago, i don't know why they havent been includet yet, maybe Felix Ruess had not hat enough time yet.

If the attached files don't work:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jvbzs6o7bjl2tzv/fixed_wing_discovery.zip
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3urin3ch00up8n0/radio_control_files.zip

sincerely