Re: [Paparazzi-devel] nps simulator for X quadrotor ?

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] nps simulator for X quadrotor ?
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 13:55:55 +0100

Hi,

you will need to make a JSBSim model of a X mode quadrotor. We currently don't have one...
Similar to conf/simulator/jsbsim/aircraft/simple_quad.xml but in X instead of + mode (and best with appropriately renamed actuators).
The actuator names specified in your airframe file are directly the actuator names in the JSBSim model...

If you make one it would be great to share it so we can add it to the repo as a standard X-mode simple quadrotor model.

Hope that helps,
Cheers, Felix