Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Trouble getting Eagle Tree Airspeed Sensor working

From: alonso acuña
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Trouble getting Eagle Tree Airspeed Sensor working
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 20:52:40 -0600

Could you please share the airframe file? I have a Lisa/M and never could make it work.

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 10:24 PM, Cameron Lee <address@hidden> wrote:
I know that this is really old and that none of you guys had any outstanding issues but since this mailing list has a public archive I figured that I should add this here:

This issue was solved for me after upgrading to the most recent version of master. I don't think it's in v5.0 but master as of today's date is good.

Cameron