Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Calibration?

From: Freek van Tienen
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Calibration?
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 22:07:47 +0200

I didn't knew that.. good to know :)
I also don't know what is going different when you press execute. Maybe some parameters are added to the server or GCS?

2013/10/20 Ben Laurie <address@hidden>
On 19 October 2013 16:31, Ben Laurie <address@hidden> wrote:
> http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/ImuCalibration says:
>
> 'Switch to the "raw sensors" telemetry mode via
> GCS->Settings->Telemetry and launch "server" to record a log.'
>
> But with ardrone2_raw, there is no settings tab.
>
> How do I make this option appear?

To answer my own question: it turns out that the settings appear fine
if you hit Execute in Paparazzi Center, but does not if you only run
the server and GCS.

Seems like the wiki needs fixing...