Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GASoline sensor

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GASoline sensor
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 15:40:03 +0200

Hi Eduardo,

the best way would probably be to create a new trigger_counter module (feel free to choose a better name).
That module would just count "trigger" events (rising, falling or both edges). The module itself should only contain the arch independent interface (like trigger_ext) and the actual implementation be in arch/lpc21 (and stm32).
Then use the output from that generic module to convert to the gasoline consumption in liters.

Hope that helps,
Felix