Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Logging

From: Chris Gough
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Logging
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 14:04:00 +1000

Hi Iman,

You can write programs called "agents" that communicate on the ivy bus. This is
how the existing ground station programs work.

For example, if you like python then you can use sw/lib/python/messages_tool.py

Look in sw/ground_segment/python for various examples of programs that use the
messages_tool python library.

You can also use ocaml or c.

Chris Gough