Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Airspeed Sensor

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Airspeed Sensor
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 21:11:40 +0200

Hi,

the temperature read from the MS5611 is stored in data.temperature field of the ms5611 peripheral.
So if you use the baro_ms5611_i2c.xml module it would be baro_ms5611.data.temperature.

However keep in mind that the temperature measured by the baro is not the same as the air temperature due to heating of the pcb.

Cheers, Felix