[Paparazzi-devel] rotorcraft

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] rotorcraft
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 22:41:43 -0300

Anyone flying rotorcaft ith master 5.0 ?
This week i am testing my 2 rotorcraft.

Yesterday i test my big-quad (krooz_sd + 700cm quad frame)
It fly about 10 minutes in hover then it start wooble .... more wooble and fliped.
One arm broken.

Today i fly with my 450class quad (lisa_m + flywheel 450)
It fly 3 battery (10 min each battery) then in the last fly it complete a full flightplan and i change to HOVER.

It fly about 5min in perfect hover then start wooble ... more wooble ...and i KILL the motor.
This time it landed because it hovering near the ground.

Its very strange behavior. Never occurred before. I using two completely different hardware (frame+esc+motor+AP).

tomorrow i make more tests using flywheel 450.