Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Compile errors after messing with rotorcraft firmw

From: hendrixgr .
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Compile errors after messing with rotorcraft firmware
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 08:19:11 +0300

Hi.
I did edited the ap_downlink.h file to include this message and added it to my telemetry xml file
just like when i add a new custom message and of course i recompiled the whole paparazzi code.
I use the master branch and the latest code but in any case i circumvented this let's say problem by
using the already present BARO_MS5611 message after adding it to the ap_downlink.h and telemetry files of course.
Chris

>>There is a PRESSURE message, but it is not used or even defined in the
a>>irborne code, so it's "normal" that it doesn't work. This message is