[Paparazzi-devel] preliminary STM32F4 support in master

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] preliminary STM32F4 support in master
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 17:38:34 +0200

Hi all,

just wanted to let you all know that we have (preliminary) support for the STM32F4 in the master branch.
we already had some successful flights with a new autopilot based on the F4, but not all subsystems are supported so far.

Previously there was some discussion about supporting the PX4 board, if someone want's to start on this I would be more than happy to provide support.

Cheers, Felix